“Try the fixed price special”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #521 of 8,399 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Yorktown
Reviewed December 3, 2012

On our recent visit we all tried the fixed price special. Includes choice of one of four salads, entries from list of eight choices , choice of one side from six and a desert. Everyone in our party of six loved there steaks (also have fish or chicken if not a steak lover) and everything that was included. We will definately be back.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had my daughter's rehearsal dinner at this restaurant and everyone was so impressed with the quality of the food. The steaks were cooked perfectly. We had the $42 meal which included a salad, a filet, a side dish and a wonderful chocolate cake dessert with fresh berries on the side. It is a bit expensive, but absolutely the best food!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I wanted to celebrate her birthday in a special way with a special meal. Ruth's Chris in Houston fit the bill perfectly. We both ordered the Ruth's classic 3-course meal for $49.95 each. I ordered the Chilean Bass topped with lump crabmeat and my lovely wife ordered the filet. She chose the creamed spinach as a side and I opted for the green beans. The green beans came with whole roasted cloves of garlic and I love garlic. I chose the winter vegetables with sausage soup to start off and my wife selected the Apple Walnut salad. We finished our meal with a Chocolate Peanut butter mousse cake complimented with fresh berries and cream!! Excellent but you can upgrade to any dessert for $4.00. My wife wanted the cheesecake and it too was great! I made my reservation on line and was seated right away when we arrived. You get what you pay for in life. The promotion is the way to go if you are new to Ruth's Chris. Give it a try! My wife and I are thankful we did and will be back for special occasions for sure.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Awesome Filet, amazing sweet potato casserole and fantastic service. The drinks were very well made and you get what you pay for.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Past the Galleria Ruth's has been an integral part of Houston's meat grazing for years. Like we said top dollar-great food for those who go there.