“Fun little eaterie”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Super cute little place with great sandwhiches. The interior decor is super cute, and the menu is great. I had a hamburger which was quite delicious, and a bellini for brunch. The service was very friendly and timely. Overall just a lovely cute little place to stop in if you get the chance.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Take your date here, eat one of the sandwiches while laughing about it and see how they respond. If they laugh...keep them. Love these sandwiches....big, furry, funny AND GREAT!!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

They make this avocado sandwich, I dont know exactly how many avocados they use but it is huge! I shudder to think of the calories. The decorations inside are a must see, its a fun experience.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've always heard great things and wanted to try the Hobbit Cafe so, I suggested to a couple of friends that we meet there at noon on Sunday, 12/2/12. First of all, the patio and atmosphere of the restaurant are so welcoming. I was thrilled that they offer brunch, my favorite, and started off with a mimosa. Then I had the Avocado Omelette, which was made with cream cheese and herbs, and it was SO delicious! The potatoes that were served with it were not fried and were seasoned perfectly. The portions were enormous and everyone in our party was very pleased with their choices and the service we received. I was complimented by my friends for the great find and we will definitely return!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Been by twice and both times service was terrible. First my food came out way later than everybody elses. They were almost done with their plates! Second time i just ordered a beer and they completely forgot about me!