“Great birthday experience”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Afton Oaks/ River Oaks
Cross street: Argonne Street
Description: Fleming's Houston River Oaks, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located Downtown Houston in River Oaks next to The Galleria, near Montrose and Uptown Houston.
Reviewed April 2, 2013

My husband got a $50 coupon in the mail. Since it was my birthday, we went for a nice meal. They couldn't have been nicer. Everyone wished me a happy birthday. The service is excellent as all the staff are welled trained. My husband had filet and the signature potatoes and I had scallops and mixed vegetables, all cooked to perfection. Our desserts were comped by "The Sheriff". In addition they gave me another coupon and a box of truffles for my birthday. We felt very pampered. We have dined there a number of times and always enjoyed it. Its expensive, but worth it. In addition, they have a happy hour with $8 burgers and $7 drinks that is a real bargain.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband & I were in town celebrating out anniversary. This place was referred to us from the concierge, Mandy from the Crowne plaza. She told us they would take great care of us & they did exceptional. The food was amazing! The Mac & cheese was my favorite. The truffles are delicious as well! Definitely a must try!!

1  Thank Lcook9981
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Flemings is expensive but never disappoints. From starters to desserts, it's all great, with creative touches. The best steaks and Lamb

5  Thank elitepro
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We received a $50 coupon in the mail and hadn't been there in some time so we decided to go with another couple for my husband's 60th birthday and had a wonderful time. Three from our group wanted the Steak & Lobster special that was on the Flemings website and called and requested it as part of our reservation. Also mentioned the birthday. Everyone was pleased with their cocktails, wine and meals. We appreciated that they put us in one of the smaller, more quiet rooms and afterwards presented my husband with a small gold box with four incredible truffles to take home and also a card for $25 off our next visit. We had a lovely evening and look forward to going back.

2  Thank EastTexGal
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

By far the best meal we had on our four day tour of Texas. Pre dinner cocktails divine! Try the farmers daughter!! Food superb as was service. Not cheap but worth it!

1  Thank sallyjpo