“Great food and atmosphere!”
Review of Chuy's Restaurant

Chuy's Restaurant
Ranked #180 of 8,399 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Afton Oaks/ River Oaks
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We love Chuy's Westheimer! It has become our favorite "go-to" for Mexican food...even tho' we have to drive a good ways to get there! I love their green salsa...it is the best I've ever had! And their entrees are great, too. Of course the frozen 'ritas are excellent! Love Chuy's!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

So my favorite, our kids gave us a surprise anniversary party here!e The bean and cheese burritos are the best. Retried beans the best in Texas!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Chuy's Mexican restaurants are the best in Texas, do not drive past one without stopping, the frozen Rita's are the best, the endless fresh salsa and corn chips are to die for
Prices are soooooo cheap, great for couples or family
I have been going to these franchises for a few years now, and never get tired of them
I live in Perth Western Australia and make Chuy's my first stop when visiting friends and family in Texas

Reviewed August 21, 2013

While there on business, had the fish tacos and a Negra Modello, both of which were great! Service at the bar was quick and friendly. Will go back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

For those of us that like Mexican food, it's hard to find a restaurant in Houston that serves it. But if you're desperate like we are, we keep trying & thus far have not found one like the thousands we love in Cali. BUT, if you have to have tex mex, this is the only restaurant that my husband & I go to. The service is excellent & the food, although its tex mex, it's pretty good. Try the green enchiladas & the boom boom sauce. The Hatch sauce is pretty amazing too. Great atmosphere & great drinks too.