“Some of the best Mexican food ever”
Review of Chuy's Restaurant

Chuy's Restaurant
Ranked #163 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Afton Oaks/ River Oaks
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This has to be one of my fave Mexican restaurants anywhere I've traveled. They offer some very interesting dishes and appetizers and at great value. Off of Westheimer Rd, I highly recommend this charming restaurant if you want very good Mexican food. Their shirts are cute too.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Love the food here! Everything homemade. Delicious!! I got the shrimp and cheese stuffed pepper. The batter was homemade and crispy. Shrimp were good size. Chips and salsa excellent! Salsa was so fresh. We will be back! My husband isnt big on Mexican food but he goes for me. He loved it too!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This place is a pretty good all-around place. Fresh tortillas are wonderful, enchiladas are good, shrimp tacos are to die for!! Salsa is good, queso is good and there are great happy hour specials.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Short and sweet review: Cool ambiance, great menu and more salsa choices than I've ever seen. It also helped that our server (wish I could remember her name) was incredible and knowledgeable about the menu and allowed us to sample the salsas before ordering them. They ranged from smokin' hot to sweet and mild. The servings were huge and the prices reasonable. I only wish we had a Chuy's where I live. This will definitely be on my list to visit again when I go back to Houston.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Located in a great area of Houston, providing some of the best tex mex you can find with great prices and even better dishes!