“Good restaurant but not exceptional”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Benjy's Restaurant

Benjy's Restaurant
Ranked #116 of 8,149 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kelvin
Dublin
“Good restaurant but not exceptional”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Solid trendy restauarant. We enjoyed hummus starter, salmon, chicken entrees and beers. There is a nice bar upstairs for the young energetic set. The cleanliness of the restaurant could improve a little. Parking a bit of a nightmare as the area has become so over developed in last few years.

Visited April 2014

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Fun Spot with Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Really enjoyed Benjy's-food was creative and delicious from start with the curry flavored popcorn to the end with the amazing chocolate cake. Main courses were also great. Fun spot in the Rice Village area.

Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Baby Shower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

We were at the location in Rice Village in a cozy room at the top of the stairs. The set menu selections were all such an interesting and uncommon assortment of ingredients it was hard to choose. The Kale salad was exceptional as was the 10 vegetable combo warmed with chicken. I didn't realize how much I liked celery. Kudos to the imaginative kitchen staff. I'll be back!

Visited February 2014
Spring, Texas, United States
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I took a customer to Benjy's yesterday and both of us had a great time. I really like the fact they have some "out of the box" thinking when it comes to their food. I had a lamb burger that was delicious. The ambiance was great and the staff was delightful.

Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“Incredible Sunday brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I took my mom to celebrate her 85th bday along w my sister for brunch and it was fabulous! I mentioned the bday to our waiter along w the fact that my mom and sister were visiting Benjys for the first time so he brought over some roasted brussel sprouts which little did he know is one of our fav veggies and they were delicious. He also recommended the house Bloody Mary's which we loved and our meal was incredible....I had an egg white omelet, my sister had the burger and fries and mom had the famous French toast which is to die for! They sent over Benjys Chocolate Cake which is a 'must' for anyone who loves chocolate as it never disappoints and is made daily by Benjy's mom! Service was awesome and the food was incredible.....perfect celebration.

• Visited September 2013