“Incredible Sunday brunch”
Review of Benjy's Restaurant

Benjy's Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kelvin
“Incredible Sunday brunch”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I took my mom to celebrate her 85th bday along w my sister for brunch and it was fabulous! I mentioned the bday to our waiter along w the fact that my mom and sister were visiting Benjys for the first time so he brought over some roasted brussel sprouts which little did he know is one of our fav veggies and they were delicious. He also recommended the house Bloody Mary's which we loved and our meal was incredible....I had an egg white omelet, my sister had the burger and fries and mom had the famous French toast which is to die for! They sent over Benjys Chocolate Cake which is a 'must' for anyone who loves chocolate as it never disappoints and is made daily by Benjy's mom! Service was awesome and the food was incredible.....perfect celebration.

• Visited September 2013

“Pricey & NOT that good”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Menu was very very small and the food was bad and expensive but they tried to make it look fancy to justify the price. A speaker fell off the wall and nearly hit the lady who was siting below it. This happened while we were waiting for our food; will never go back. 8/14/2013

2 Thank TrojanSoccer14
Colorado Springs, CO
“Holy Chocolate Cake!!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

I would return to Houston for the Chocolate cake alone!!! This place has a great neighborhood feel. Our large party had excellent service. The food was good and the specialty cocktails hit the spot. I would think this would be a great date spot as well

“Cool Happy Hour”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

First time at Benjy's the past Friday at Happy Hour with friends, a nice spot! It gets very crowded and parking can be a pain, but overall I had a nice experience! The HH is held upstairs, both indoor and a smallish patio. Very nice selection of HH entrees and cocktails! Great prices!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful spot - delicious surprise!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

First time for dinner at this location that I located since it is across the street from my gym. While my sister was in town, I thought it would be a great treat since she loves a good steak. Wow, were we greatly pleased with the wonderful meal we experienced and the great service. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very relaxing and eclectic and the food is simply melt in your mouth delicious.

• Visited February 2013