“Eating on the patio was lovely”
Review of Backstreet Cafe

Backstreet Cafe
Ranked #30 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Frederick, Maryland
“Eating on the patio was lovely”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a Houston native. It was in a lovely neighborhood. She booked a table on the patio, and it was a lovely night. Beautiful weather. The menu was diverse. My salad topped with a fried green tomato was wonderful. If I'm in Houston again, I will return!

Visited May 2014

The Woodlands, Texas
“Great brunch”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We sat on the patio, enjoyed eggs Benedict and mimosas. I'd only been here at night, and this was a pleasant treat. It's a long drive for me, but I'll be back

London, United Kingdom
“All around excellence”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is one of mine and my wife's favourite Restaurants. We visited during our recent trip and it did not disappoint, some may consider it expensive, however you generally get what you pay for. The service as usual was excellent and the food delicious, maybe the Michelin people need to pay it a visit

• Visited April 2014
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“This Place is Crowded for a Reason”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I normally won't wait for a table, there are so many good restaurants in Houston, but the kids (33 & 31) wanted to eat there so we waited. We got wine at the bar and wandered around. After 15 minutes, we were seated.

I had the Pork Belly BLT. What can I say? Pork, Fat, Bacon, some stuff to go with it, but who cares? Pork, Fat, Bacon. Other entrees are pricey but worth it.

• Visited May 2014
Sugar Land Texas
“Good Place for an Expensive Lunch”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We celebrated my daughter's birthday at this place. The service was excellent and the atmosphere is very good. I had the shrimp with grits and others had the entree salads. The food is well presented and prepared. However, the price is a little steep for the quality.

• Visited April 2014