“Best salads in Houston, IMO!”
Review of Barnaby's Cafe

Barnaby's Cafe
Ranked #270 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Houston, Texas
“Best salads in Houston, IMO!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The salads are to die for! Big enough to share and with great, fresh ingriedients. Not drowend in dressing. Appetizers are excellent (try the blue cheese fries) and service with a smile. Love this place!

Visited November 2012

“Good Food/Quick Service”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Good food and quick service. Great burgers, sweet potato fries, good desserts and a very diverse menu. Fun, relaxing restaurant.

Visited August 2012
“Like Austin”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place reminds me of Austin. It's very casual and friendly. The portions are huge, and everything I've had has been delicious.

Visited July 2012
“So full”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I frequent Barnaby's (all of their locations) regularly. I love the food. I figure it was about time I share my love by writing a review. My favorite location is the Montrose location on West Gray. It has a family atmosphere, great service and I never find myself getting impatient like I do at some of the other locations (river oaks for example). Regardless of the location, one thing stays true to them all...the food is amazing. The portions may be large (come ready to eat!) but the food is always fresh. It's clean and I don't feel like I am eating overly greasy food. The buffalo burger is one of my favorites but the meatloaf is spectacular. I think Barnaby's is one of those places no matter how I am feeling I leave so much happier. Fantastic neighborhood food.

Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
“Best grilled chicken breast ever”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Very reasonably priced, quick service. Unlike the dried-up chicken breast you normally get at other restaurants-this one is huge,incredibly moist and well-seaoned without being overly salty. The sweet potato fries are great, too. My only gripe with this restaurant is their parking lot is way too small for the crowd that is always there.

• Visited August 2012