“Delicious Food”

Damian's Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Damian's Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 8,287 Restaurants in Houston
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here for his birthday. The service was excellent. The food came out so fast which was surprising as it was a busy Saturday night. Such a sweet romantic little spot in downtown Houston. I had the Caprese salad which was simple but good wouldn't get it again. My husband had the sweet potato ravioli to start and he said it was delicious. For my entree I had the Pollo Minichino which was to die for!! The flavors were just so perfect.

• Visited August 2013

“Great place before the theater!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I went with a group of people for dinner before the show. We had a great time. Super convenient before the show with free valet parking and shuttle service to and from the theater. The good is a little pricey as well as the wine, but both were delicious. The service is fantastic. I highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Beth C
San Diego, California
“It's all about the food and service!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I hosted a company dinner at Damian's and I can't say enough about the experience. Frederick was our waiter (ask for Frederick!). That said, everyone on staff at Damian's went out of their way to make our experience great. Frederick's recommendations: Crab stuffed Sea Bass, Pasta with Lobster and Crab and a great selection of antipasto made it a wonderful evening and to be honest a much needed break from BBQ and Texas sized steaks!

• Visited July 2013
Sugar Land, TX
“Brought Back Memories”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Pros: The service, most of the food and drink, atmosphere, valet service
Cons: Ravioli, ok but not great
I've not been here in a long time but really enjoyed it. This is a family favorite for us, and the service and atmosphere was wonderful, as we remember it. The food was good, but might have gone down a little.

• Visited June 2013
Sugar Land, Texas
“Perfect Evening”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Five of us gathered for an evening of good conversation and fine dining. Damian's was perfect. Prices were very good for an upscale restaurant like this. I had wonderfully prepared mussels as an appetizer then sea bass from the menu. Our group also had lobster bisque, veal parmesean, eggplant and pastas. All dishes were prepared perfectly. White table clothes, inconspicuous service was attentive and ready when you needed them. Easy to talk without blaring music or noises. Great wines. We loved it!

• Visited June 2013