“Good Greek!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Atmosphere is very lively and active! Kid friendly. Lots of space to sit. Menus are near the ordering area. Find your own spot after ordering in line. Loved the gyro plate. Fish and chips were great. Didn't care much for souvlaki and chicken combo plate. For sweets we had Greek wedding cookie and loukoumades both delicious! Good portions too! I will definitely go again but stick with the classic gyro roll/ plate and will try salads they seemed very popular and fresh!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love Greek food, it is part of my heritage. Niko Niko's was perfect. They have so much to choose from! I had a gyro, dolmades (stuffed grape leaves), falafel, and spanikopita. The only complaint I have was with the grape leaves. The meat inside was bland. Everything else was to die for. My girlfriend had the Opa chicken. I have no idea what it consisted of, but it was tasty. I was most surprised by the feta cheese fries. I was super excited to try them, and I was not disappointed. Best cheese fries ever. The deserts looked amazing,but we were to stuffed to try them. The portions are huge. I would love to go back and try some of the other unique offerings that Niko Niko's has. Baklava frappe's and pancakes? Sounds insane and delicious!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Live this place. So first when you see the line out the door dont be alarmed the line moves really fast. Second everything I have tried here is great. The classic gyro and fries combo is always a winner. Great desserts, but be aware if you order a salad to eat a HUGE salad. Seriously the do not skimp on any portons.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

In Houston for a conference and researched Triple D featured places. Watched the online video for this one and just had to try it. SO HAPPY WE DID! I ordered the stuffed peppers and my husband had the Greek combo dinner. Both were amazing! Could not believe the amount of food.....I suggest sharing a meal......so much food! It was crowded. Luckily it was a pleasant day in Houston and we found a table outside. If you like Greek you'll LOVE this place!

1  Thank TXCBCB
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I love this restaurant. The only negative is that in spite of them adding parking, you sometimes can't find a place. We have actually had to leave because of no parking, but that means it is a great place to eat. I am vegetarian so I often have their falafel wrap. It is wonderful. I also get the village salad which is a real greek salad if you go to Greece (no lettuce). Excellent. What I love as much as the food is the outside space. They have ceiling mounted fans with misters. This is crucial in a city like Houston where it is often miserably hot. We were completely comfortable on a warm July night. One of my friends adores the fried fish and will get nothing else when she goes. Another friend has fried shrimp and it looked delicious. They both raved over the cocktail sauce. One thing that might be a negative for some people is that you have order at the counter and pick up your food. I don't mind it, but it could be a factor for you.

1  Thank AffieMom