“WOW! Hidden gem!”

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Cross street: Westheimer
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Wonderful family owned Italian with even better fresh, local fish, home grown tomatoes, breads from boutique artisanal Slow Dough Bakery. Romantic old house, loving customer service. My husband proposed here and it just stays great...

There are newer reviews for Crapitto's Cucina Italiana

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Always consistant quality! Charming atmosphere in old 'house'. Reminiscent of some of those on "The Hill" in St Louis. One of the FEW Places in Houston to sit outdoors on a QUIET STREET! The patio is lovely. Go SATURDAYS ONLY for the Osso Bucco - TDF!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Our reservation was for ten but we arrived with fourteen. With quiet graciousness and efficiency the table was immediately reset. From that moment forward our service was exceptional, even with such a large group, drinks, appetizers, meal and dessert each arrived promptly with no lags or delays. The menu is varied and there is much to please everyone. it is not the very best Italian food I've ever had but it was very, very good. The wine list offered a broad price range. The ambience is lovely and I would go again.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have only been to this restaurant with large groups, but the food Anne the waitstaff are the best! from appetizers to entrees and deserts, the food is excellent, the waitstaff attentive and even dessert is consistently good. I plan to gp back with just our couple and check out the individual service. osso bucco is great,seafood dishes good, veal entree yummy!

Reviewed November 23, 2011

My wife and I enjoy good food. Especially good Italian food. I was looking for a nice restaurant close to the hotel (St. Regis). I found it in Crapitto's. Great food, nice atmosphere and superb service. I will be back in Houston next month and plan to eat there again. Probably everytime i'm in Houston!