“Nice restaurant”

Quattro at Four Seasons Houston
Reserve with OpenTable
Quattro at Four Seasons Houston is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 8,434 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Austin
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Mrs G and I enjoyed a Sunday evening dinner here. The service was excellent and the food quality very good. The only criticism I have is that my main course of Red Snapper had too many flavours competing with each other, which distracted from the fish. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed what I had but felt that this was a case where less (in terms of flavour) could have been more. Mrs G declared that her main course of Sea Bass was spot on. To go with our meal we shared some asparagus (slightly lacking in flavour) and the truffle fries (really good but very filling). We were persuaded by our waiter to have a dessert (remember that stressed = desserts spelt backwards!) and after some agonising we shared a Pie in a Jar, basically a roll your own concoction served in a small Kilner jar. We were certainly full up after that! The restaurant has a decent wine list although it's a bit pricey. Being a Sunday, the restaurant was quiet but it still had a very nice atmosphere. Overall, a very good meal.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Usually, I expect nothing from hotel restaurants, but this one was OK. Nice wine list, excellent bar downstairs, and more than satisfactory food. We ended up eating here though lack of choice the first night, but by choice twice more

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had the opportunity to sample many menu items. Try the truffle fries and the lasagna! This restaurant is in the Four Seasons hotel. The service was very good. It was easy to carry on a conversation with our party of 8.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went as part of a business group and sat in the private dining room. The food was excellent ( ESP the risotto) and the service was at a very high standard.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I brought six colleagues and Chef Maurizio cooked us a special meal beginning with a tasty vitello tonnato followed by sea bass, braised ribs and a trio of desserts. It was all fabulous and unique among the many meals I've had in Houston. My colleagues were still talking about it the day after. The sommelier was very helpful with wines and having the meal in one of the two dining rooms which was airy and beautifully decorated was very special. This is not an inexpensive restaurant but for the quality of the meal it was certainly not over the top and service was impeccable. in fact the chef came in and explained each dish he made for us. A phone call ahead of time is all you need to clear anyone who has allergies or food dislikes and leave it to him to use his magic. We have also been to the restaurant for a wine tasting which was also fabulous. If you are coming to Houston try this place!