“OK place but nothing very special.”

Amazon Grill on the go
Ranked #942 of 8,381 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Description: Amazón Grill On the Go services the growing delivery segment offering quality, chef driven food, ordered online and delivered to your door. Available daily from 11 am – 8:30 pm, Amazón Grill On the Go, is virtually ready to serve you.
Reviewed August 12, 2010

I went there with a group of friends and we were able to get a large table for everyone. The reason I rated the service so low is because it's self-serve - not really a problem for me except when you want to chat and then you have to get up from the table to go get your food. The food was average in my opinion, although the fried banana chips were very popular. Not sure I'd eat there again, especially as there are so many great places to eat in Houston.

1  Thank TexinAus

Reviewed September 22, 2009

Love to come here whenever I'm in the area. Good assortment of entrees-- plus all you can eat plantain chips with chimichurri sauce or salsa! Beware--this is not the place to come and have a nice quiet meal! Sometimes it gets so noisy that you can't hear the person next to you talking.

Reviewed November 30, 2008

I called the restaurant asking if they still have the happy hour and what the specials were (I have been many times before, but not for approximately a month). The person related they did and had peppers, pitas and chips. We arrived and all they had were the plaintain chips. I asked the manager, Anna, and she said the happy hour was Mon-Fri. I told her it was Monday and she said Uh-Oh. It was 6pm. Good thing we hadn't ordered entrees yet. We all left. And we were very disappointed - see below!

I am extremely disappointed that the salad bar is gone. We would have preferred a cost increase and kept the salad bar. This was a very POOR business decision and the four of us will not return. It is akin to a Mexican restaurant deciding to no longer offer chips. They will lose business and so will your establishment. This decision should be rescinded and you should revert to the salad bar. PLUS: I filed a comment and the customer rep related that management would be contacting me...not a word yet!!! I returned once to see if things changed and found the food to be of a poor quality. I will NOT return.

3  Thank MaltaBound