“Salmon Tamirando and tres leches”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Amazon Grill

Amazon Grill
Ranked #1,143 of 8,144 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
“Salmon Tamirando and tres leches”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a very casual, and very kids friendly place. It is ideal for large groups because you order the good and pay and you pick up your drinks. The good is really delicious, we all had different dishes, and we were all satisfied with our good. I highly recommend the salmon tamirando, the chicken and beef empanada. Also, the kids enjoyed having c'mores. They also serves the best tres leches in town.

Houston, Texas
“Excellent food with excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Not only is their food tasty and delicious and at a great price, the staff is very nice, helpful and makes you feel right at home. We arrive ten minutes before they officially opened and they allowed us to sit inside. They hurried to put the chips and plantains out so that we could munch on them and even gave us our drinks while we waited to place our order. I love this kind of service. How many restaurants do you know that would do the same?

Houston, Texas
“Nice change”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Went here with the grandkids. There were several choices for my picky boys. Love the plantains and dipping sauces! I always try something different when I go and this time I tried the chicken puffy tacos. Not bad, but I wound up eating the insides and leaving the puffy shell. Too much fried stuff. Not their fault--mine. Came with rice and beans and veggies. Very filling. The kids always love the cotton candy for dessert!

• Visited August 2012
Wisconsin
“good for a quick bite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

I'm a picky eater so I was cautious when we went in because we had gone int there before and I didnt like what I ordered. This time I ordered the grilled chicken burger ($10 w/o drink) and it was pretty good. I thought the prices were a bit high. for 2 meals and 2 drinks it was just under $30. But we did have leftovers so I guess $30 for 4 meals isn't bad.

• Visited April 2012
US
“Our kids love it!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Creative South American food. Our kids love the "make at your own table s'mores". A bit too casual and busy.

Visited February 2012