“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Churrascos

Churrascos
Reserve with OpenTable
Churrascos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #214 of 8,142 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Latin, South American, Mexican, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Argentinean, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Shepherd
Description: Further south than you have ever been before for dinner.
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We really like to go here for special occasions. It is quiet and the service is great. The food is so good. You get quality food and a really good price. It is not too expensive. It is not too fancy that you feel you have to go elegant with your dress attire.

I definitely recommend coming here if you want a nice eating atmosphere with great food for a special occasion.

Visited February 2013

Houston, Texas, United States
“Delicious!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

America's, Churrasco's, and Artista represent nothing but the best and elegance when it comes to South American food. I eat here at least once a weak just because of how much I like the soups (chicken tortilla is my favorite but I'll settle for Tomato Basil...). The only thing I wish though is that they would offer their soups of the day every day! When it comes to steaks, they do a great job but I'm mainly a seafood person so I'll give a lot more props to their shrimp and fish dishes. They have some of the best basmati rice and it is and absolute must that for at least one month, you catch a wine dinner! No matter what you pick here, you'll leave a happy camper just off of ambiance alone! Very romantic and peaceful, what more could you ask for! Oh, they just upgraded their outdoor patio, GREAT seats!

• Visited March 2012
Houston, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

One of my all time favorites. This is somewhat of a unique experience. Very popular with the young professionals. The cuisine is very delectable.

Visited October 2012
“Great Steaks, Great Service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have been to Churascos several times and this place NEVER disappoints. The steaks are Great! We love the crispy plantains with a couple of different dipping sauces they serve before the meal. They have a wonderful wine selection and we have the flan for dessert several times, best flan we have had anywhere. We also always get the smoked crab claws as an appetizer, they are so good. This place is pricey, but the food and service are always great.

• Visited January 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“One of the best steaks I've ever had!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Churrascos was new to me, but my friends took us to lunch so I really didn't know what to expect... but when they told me I was in for a treat, that was an understatement!

We ordered several appetizers, and each one was better than the last. My steak was the most flavorful, tender steak I'd ever had. The "tres leches" dessert was fantastic as was the coconut ice cream.

The service was very good, and so was my mojito. I hope to visit this restaurant many more times in the future.

• Visited December 2012