“Best airport restaurant!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
McAllen, Texas
“Best airport restaurant!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had an hour and a half between flights. I stopped in for a delicious meal. I ordered and received my meal in less than 10 minutes, so I even had time for dessert. My waiter, John was attentive, fast, efficient and friendly, and very cute. He could have fit in at a first class, gourmet restaurant. Pappadeux's has the right formula for both their recipes and their service. They set a high bar for airport restaurants.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Marshall, Missouri
“Excellent Food and Service!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I ate at this restaurant while waiting for our connection flight to Las Vegas. We only had drinks and appetizers, but it was delicious. We had the shrimp bruschetta and the fried alligator. The service was very good as well very friendly and fun atmosphere.

Houston, Texas
“Best airport food anywhere”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Try the blackened catfish Opelousas, with oysters, shrimp, crab, and about a stick of butter, and then tell me where you've eaten like this in an airport anywhere in the world. Great service, giant portions, nice ambience (for an airport). You should try this if you are early or have a layover.

Louisiana
“Great place to eat in terminal”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We flew into Houston on our way back from vacation. Stopped into Pappadeaux. We were seated quickly even after being told we'd have a little wait. Our waitress was amazing! Very friendly and new the menu. Although she didn't know what hush puppies were.... The food came out quickly. Everything tasted amazing. The down fall is it was really loud in there and kinda crowded. Felt more like a bar than a restaurant. And I thought the prices were kinda high. Overall experience... Good. I would recommend.

Detroit, Michigan, USA
“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I can't say enough about Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen! From the moment we entered the restaurant to the moment we left, everything was superb! The hostess that greeted us was very friendly. We were seated immediately, service was very good and the food was delicious! If we travel through Houston again, we will be certain to return to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen!