“Great place to eat in terminal”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 8,311 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We flew into Houston on our way back from vacation. Stopped into Pappadeaux. We were seated quickly even after being told we'd have a little wait. Our waitress was amazing! Very friendly and new the menu. Although she didn't know what hush puppies were.... The food came out quickly. Everything tasted amazing. The down fall is it was really loud in there and kinda crowded. Felt more like a bar than a restaurant. And I thought the prices were kinda high. Overall experience... Good. I would recommend.

There are newer reviews for Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I can't say enough about Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen! From the moment we entered the restaurant to the moment we left, everything was superb! The hostess that greeted us was very friendly. We were seated immediately, service was very good and the food was delicious! If we travel through Houston again, we will be certain to return to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

seafood here is always fresh and mouth watering, we had lunch and enjoyed the good food and fantastic service, we will return here often

Thanks

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great food served by friendly, competent staff in a timely manner. I've only had good to great meals at every Pappadeaux I've visited. Just wish there was on in Colorado Springs.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is certainly not standard airport fare and if you are familiar with the Pappadeaux chain you'll be pleasantly surprised to find one at this airport like I was.
Since I had some time on my layover it was worth the walk for me to find this place and I'm glad I did. Here are some tips for you
1) there is ample seating in the bar area so if you are solo or just a couple, consider that if it's crowded
2) the bar also has monitors for you to check status of your flights - as well as a number of tvs to catch your favorite game
3) 5 selections of beer on draft, a full bar, etc make it a good place for a drink
4) the reason you would come here is for the FOOD - it's NEW ORLEANS style seafood as their specialty so if that appeals to you, this is your place.
5) Besides the seafood, the salads are quite good - fresh and full of good ingredients.
6) service was courteous and attentive

Overall I think you can't go wrong here if you like this style of food. I was glad I stopped by and would eat here again.