“WOW great food and Service”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Celestun, Yucatan, mexico
“WOW great food and Service”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

seafood here is always fresh and mouth watering, we had lunch and enjoyed the good food and fantastic service, we will return here often

Thanks

• Korean first
Colorado Springs
“Won't eat elsewhere at IAH”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great food served by friendly, competent staff in a timely manner. I've only had good to great meals at every Pappadeaux I've visited. Just wish there was on in Colorado Springs.

Tampa, Florida
“Helpful Tips for Pappadeaux at Houston Airport”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is certainly not standard airport fare and if you are familiar with the Pappadeaux chain you'll be pleasantly surprised to find one at this airport like I was.
Since I had some time on my layover it was worth the walk for me to find this place and I'm glad I did. Here are some tips for you
1) there is ample seating in the bar area so if you are solo or just a couple, consider that if it's crowded
2) the bar also has monitors for you to check status of your flights - as well as a number of tvs to catch your favorite game
3) 5 selections of beer on draft, a full bar, etc make it a good place for a drink
4) the reason you would come here is for the FOOD - it's NEW ORLEANS style seafood as their specialty so if that appeals to you, this is your place.
5) Besides the seafood, the salads are quite good - fresh and full of good ingredients.
6) service was courteous and attentive

Overall I think you can't go wrong here if you like this style of food. I was glad I stopped by and would eat here again.

Visited September 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Imagine a Pappadeaux's without Clam Chowder!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We got off on the wrong foot when I went to Pappadeaux's at the Houston Bush Airport Terminal specifically for New England Clam Chowder. They didn't even have it on the menu! It is one of my favorite dishes at Pappadeaux's and I don't know why they don't offer it. I ended up getting a Bacon Burger! (Go figure!) My wife had the Greek Salad which was very good. As previous reviewers have mentioned the music is extremely loud. You almost have to shout to talk to the person next to you. Someone needs to clue the manager in about this. It appears that they are trying to create a Bar atmosphere instead of a classy seafood restaurant. I saw one lady wanting to eat there put her fingers in her ears and walk out. It's that bad! Service was slow and I had to go to another table to get eating utensils. I will say the prices for a Pappadeaux's were reasonable.

Hanson, Massachusetts
“Nice Airport Eats”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everything about the place is good. I like the location up the elevator in the airport. Its like the elevator transports you outside the airport. I had calamari and a beer to hold me over before my flight and it was good, not great. The spicy salsa was a little too chunky for my liking, requiring me to use a fork to apply it to the squid. Texture of the calamari was nice, flavor just OK.