This is certainly not standard airport fare and if you are familiar with the Pappadeaux chain you'll be pleasantly surprised to find one at this airport like I was.
Since I had some time on my layover it was worth the walk for me to find this place and I'm glad I did. Here are some tips for you
1) there is ample seating in the bar area so if you are solo or just a couple, consider that if it's crowded
2) the bar also has monitors for you to check status of your flights - as well as a number of tvs to catch your favorite game
3) 5 selections of beer on draft, a full bar, etc make it a good place for a drink
4) the reason you would come here is for the FOOD - it's NEW ORLEANS style seafood as their specialty so if that appeals to you, this is your place.
5) Besides the seafood, the salads are quite good - fresh and full of good ingredients.
6) service was courteous and attentive
Overall I think you can't go wrong here if you like this style of food. I was glad I stopped by and would eat here again.