“The Best blackened catfish.”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“The Best blackened catfish.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is the place to visit if you like cajun seafood. My husband ordered the blackened catfish with grilled shrimp, oysters and dirty rice. It came with this sauce which was delicious. I ordered the crawfish etouffee which was ok.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Food, Great Service, Huge Portions”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We recently visited Houston where we dined at one of the several Papadeux restaurants in the city. It was a warm saturday evening when we arrived around 6:30 p.m. and were told the wiat would be 45 minutes to an hour. It actually ended up less than 20 minutes, which put us in a good mood. The service was quick once seated and we decided to share the Chilean Mahi entree which was listed as 11 ounces. I'd swear that each of our plates had an 11-ounce piece of fish with full accompaniments. I'm used to getting a few extra veggies when we split, but couldn't believe gthe size of the split fish. When asked about this, the waiter simply replied ... "Remember. This is Texas. Everything's big!" We had enough leftovers for dinner the next evening in our hotel which was equipped with a small kitchen. It was my second visit to a Papadeux restaurant and I will look for more in the Southwest.

• Visited November 2012
Hinckley, United Kingdom
“Awesome restaurant”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We went here as a group of colleagues from work. Knowing this was seafood restaurant I was a little worried as I don't actually like seafood! Never mind, majority ruled! Anyway, there was lots on the menu to choose from that wasn't taken out of the ocean.

The size of dishes are absolutely enormous. Don't do what I did and ask for the large version because I was hungry - it took about a solid hour to complete what was on my plate. Ended up very happy and very full.

Service was good and with a smile!

• Visited August 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Wow !”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I ate her during a recent Southwest layover. This was our first visit to a Pappadeaux and we were really impressed. I had the blackend catfish which was excellent. Probably the best airport meal I have ever had. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
Niagara Falls, NY
“One of my all time FAVORITES when I'm in the south”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food here is ALWAYS on point! If you're a seafood lover, it's a must try! I'm partial to the seafood "fondeaux", calamari, gumbo and Alaskan king crab legs :)

Visited November 2012