“Phenomenal restaurant in Houston Airpport”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 8,381 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2012

What a pleasant surprise to find a restaurant of this caliber in an airport. Seafood was fresh! I had the Shrimp & Lobster Salad and my husband had the Shrimp Caesar salad. We had a long long layover and this took away alot of our pain. Hoped to eat there again when we flew back yesterday, but unfortunately was too far way from our gate.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great service here nice atmosphere. might spot a celebrity. The food is excellent like all the locations.

1  Thank sdr82
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My boyfriend took me here dinner while visiting in Texas.The atmosphere is clean and spacious. I had a crab salad and the ribeye...chunky crabmeat and bacon for days!!!! Absolutely delicious. The steak was juicy and cooked perfectly. The portiin sizes are huge. I would go back again and again...totally worth the buck :)

Reviewed September 23, 2012

You cannot go wrong here because everything on the Menu is Ultimately Fantastic. And the Dessert's are the same if you have room afterwards. You will notice that they are busy alot, but that is because it is worth waiting for! I live in Texas and this is the best Seafood Rest/ you can go to. It is not cheap but is worth the price you will pay which I think is worth it.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

the atmosphere there was very nice, and they had greenery on the outside which is always a plus.
they had good food and drinks.
and the menu was big