“Good BBQ Food!”

Harlon's Bar-B-Que Airport
Ranked #4,023 of 8,663 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 10, 2018

They offer a good selection of freshly made BBQ Food to eat there or take to go (i.e briskets, pulled pork, ribs, to name a few). My favorite is the loaded bake potatoe with pulled pork. Definitely a filling meal. In my opinion it's a little pricey however worth splurging if you're in the mood for BBQ or really hungry.

Reviewed October 9, 2016

Poor airport BBQ. Service was bad, food was too. This is not a good place to represent Texas BBQ as it can be so good and Harlon's was so bad.

Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Had twenty between ask the waitress if we had time said she yes grab fish and chips and wife got a cheeseburger. Made sure we had time fast service with a smile !! Anytime I'm around I will come here.

Reviewed August 17, 2015

No service, reminded me of an old Greyhound bus terminal eatery in its atmosphere. Great cool beer, but the food is a mishmash of low end bar-b-que. Avoid unless you love this sort of thing.

Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

Located on b gate.

I had the pulled pork sandwich...it was good. The service is horrible.

I was the only one at ordering, 3 employees, and they were on their cell and I even had to ask, with my food ready to be charged, if there was something missing because they would not charge me.

Anyway...food good, bad service.