“Not Impressed”

Harlon's Bar-B-Que Airport
Ranked #4,112 of 9,037 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 9, 2016

Poor airport BBQ. Service was bad, food was too. This is not a good place to represent Texas BBQ as it can be so good and Harlon's was so bad.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

Had twenty between ask the waitress if we had time said she yes grab fish and chips and wife got a cheeseburger. Made sure we had time fast service with a smile !! Anytime I'm around I will come here.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2015

No service, reminded me of an old Greyhound bus terminal eatery in its atmosphere. Great cool beer, but the food is a mishmash of low end bar-b-que. Avoid unless you love this sort of thing.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

Located on b gate.

I had the pulled pork sandwich...it was good. The service is horrible.

I was the only one at ordering, 3 employees, and they were on their cell and I even had to ask, with my food ready to be charged, if there was something missing because they would not charge me.

Anyway...food good, bad service.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed September 5, 2014 via mobile

I was walking around the airport killing time and ran into harlon's. The food looked really good so I gave it a try. The BBQ was good. The mashed potatoes and coleslaw were really good. The cornbread was great. Overall it was a great meal in an airport.