“Maybe the best fajitas in town”
Review of Fajita Willie's - CLOSED

Fajita Willie's
Cuisines: Mexican
Houston, Texas
“Maybe the best fajitas in town”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite place to get fajitas. Get queso instead of shredded cheese. Also try their burgers. I don't know if it's because it's grilled on the same place as the fajitas or what, but the burger here is very good. I like them here even better than at the regular Willie's restaurant.

Spring, Texas
“Good Tex Mex”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This restaurant is part of the Willie's chain of establishments. You walk in make your way around to the counter and place your order. You then go find a seat and wait for them to bring you your food.

The chips and salsa are pretty good. The salsa is served warm which I like. Waitress comes by to double check your order and then brings it to you as soon as ready.

I had the carne asada on this last visit. It was a whole beef fajita skirt steak served with pico de gallo, rice, beans and fresh tortillas. It also comes with a roasted jalapeno pepper which of course I did not eat. The meat was very tender and cooked perfectly. It had good flavor as well and was not chewy or stringy like some places.

Our drinks were refilled promptly and out waitress checked up on us periodically.
I liked my meal and will definitely be back for another visit and try on of the other items they have on the menu.

• Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“Great fajitas!”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

I love this place! We come here to eat 2 or 3 times a month and are never disappointed! The chips and salsa are great! The chips are thin and crispy and the salsa has a bit of a kick, but not to much. I love the chicken fajitas and the beef enchiladas. My husband says the cheese enchiladas are the best in town!