“Good Burgers and a Fun Family Atmosphere”

Willie's Grill & Icehouse
Ranked #807 of 8,435 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go to Willies as a family and with friends. It is a fun place to grab a burger and beer and relax. My son stays entertained with the games and when he was younger he enjoyed the sand pit. We have never had a bad meal. There is almost always seating even on the weekends.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Chain restaurant in Houston area. Good burgers, good service, somewhat noisy atmosphere. We go from work about once every week or so, great buffalo chicken tenders!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Willie's burgers are fresh and cooked to perfection. The atmosphere was fun and service was attentive. Great place to chill out.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I cannot say enough about the onion rings. They are hand breaded and come in a basket and piled to the ceiling. They are amazing. The burgers and huge and juicy. The food is always consistent also.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I almost always order the Chicken Willie, (grilled Chicken Sandwich) and onion rings. Good Rings, made on the spot. It doesn't matter if you get a man or a women, the waitstaff are fast, fun, and you'll wish they could just sit down and join you. This is a favorite lunch spot for me. I guess I've been there 20 times, consistently good food and service. The decor inside is nice, but I couldn't say Scenic view (unless I could consider the waitstaff).