“10 years and every time I'm in Houston”

Natalita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1,171 of 8,507 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I visit the USA once a year, and if I'm in the area I always make a meal at Natalitas. Been visiting since 2003, no reason not to continue, peaceful, friendly and very good food. I will be here again :-)

1  Thank Shaun M

Reviewed February 2, 2012

If you want excellent made to order food in a quiet family atmosphere, eat at Natalitas. They have been at this location for over 20 years and its the best kept secret in northwest Houston. Great service, fresh food, properly prepared and served promptly. This is real Mexican food, not chain franchise fast food. Not greasy like other places nearby. Do not pass up this gem.

4  Thank 1ontheroadagain
Reviewed May 20, 2010

It isn't much to look at, but the food is excellent and the staff (mostly family I think) are very friendly! Did I mention how good the food is? Best texmex in Houston...sure wish it was in town!

2  Thank tlier