“Great Sushis”

Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“Great Sushis”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is really one extraordinary sushi restaurant that I have tried in Houston. There were plenty of varieties so that one can choose what suits him/her best. The restaurant also keeps non sushi Japanese as well as not so Japanese foods for all. I have tried the buffet which is awesome and if I have the chance I will try it again. One thing to note that the sushis are not served in a moving tray which I somewhat expected but the chefs are making them in front of the serving table which you can watch. By the way the buffet is not so expensive and will not break your wallet (14-16 USD) and one will get unlimited sodas.

• Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Yoho National Park, Canada
“Excellent place for the price, variety and price”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I dined there last night and was very impressed all round.
The food was fresh, the service quick and the beer came with a cold mug.

The variety of all the all-you-can eat of hot and cold is immense and the value excellent.

I can't say anymore, but that I'm going again later!

Enjoy.

• Visited April 2014
Conroe
“Dining at Kirin”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very nice large buffet style restaurant, pricey, but a lot to choose from. The sushi selections were diverse and tasty. I really liked the tempura.

Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Disappointed, Crab legs are on ice”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

This is a tough review. The reason we decided on this restaurant was for the crab legs. Big disappointment! We have never been to a place were the crab legs are served cold, on ice. The rest of the food was decent, but overall, we left dissatisfied and upset on the $95.00 we spent for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 6. We will not go back.

1 Thank RBMomma
Houston, Texas
“Not the best sushi, not close”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We called ahead because I'm a celiac. I wanted to make sure that it was safe to eat. We explained that I couldn't have MSG or gluten and explained what gluten means. They assured us that it would be fine. The buffet is pricey which I don't mind if it's a good buffet. My husband and son's all agreed that it wasn't good. Once I got there they pretended like no one spoke to me about the celiac. My husband got them to agree to make some sushi rolls fresh for me without gluten and they did. But the language barrier made it impossible to feel safe and limited what I was able to order. The experience left me sad because I hate making a big ordeal of my celiac and I hate a production over food. We won't return and won't recommend it. For those who say the sushi is great, I would have to suggest going to a real sushi restaurant where they specialize in sushi.

1 Thank gwenbraum