“Excellent-HOT food and hot plate, great hot sauce, good service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Donalupe Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3,942 of 8,283 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Houston
“Excellent-HOT food and hot plate, great hot sauce, good service”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have eaten here MANY times and always had a GREAT - HOT meal. Many times the owner is walking around and greeting customers. We have even had birthday get together here with 8-10 family members, food is always hot and great. Sometimes I have even met business clients here and they are always impressed with the food - "wow, I did not know about this place!" Old style Mexican restaurant with authentic Mexican food - oh yeah, GREAT MARGARITAS - full bar.

• Visited September 2013

Houston
“Always fresh!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Dona Lupe's always has fresh, tasty Tex-Mex food delivered quickly to your table! I highly recommend it!

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“I give up!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food here is very good as well as the hot sauce and chips. They have a great selection, reasonable prices. I'm giving it an average because of the service. Friends and I have been going there for years and just put up with it...until last week. Because I made a very simple request, the waiter rolled his eyes and acted like I was an idiot. I'm through...I acknowledge defeat, they win. I'm not going back. It's not like we don't have numerous choices for Mexican food out here!

Visited March 2013