“Sooo Good!”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Ranked #108 of 8,381 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Cross street: Seawolf
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Went last night w/ Hubs. We had been given a gift card for Christmas & decided to have a date night. Lovely bar area with live jazz. Table was ready before reservation time, staff all very friendly & professional. Hubs has been before for a business lunch, so he had already tried the infamous pork chop. Wine list was outstanding & had a good selection at all price points. We split a Caesar salad & the turtle soup to start. Both excellent, & the kitchen actually divided them for us. I went w/ the Southwestern filet, he had the mixed grill special. Split the squash & lyonnaise potatoes as sides. Too much food, of course, but all top-notch!

Very romantic atmosphere, dimly lit & quiet. Perfect for relaxing & chatting w/ your table mate(s), no complaint on the noise level. Actually, no complaints at all! I can see how some might think that the prices are a bit high, but it is a "special occasion" type restaurant. We thought the prices were in line with other Houston fine dining establishments. Our server, Mitchell, was wonderful. Professional, but not stuffy. I appreciate that. Valet was only $3, which is a steal. Restrooms very clean. As we live in the Clear Lake area, it's nice to find a place like this without having to go downtown. Overall, a wonderful meal! We will def be returning!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had heard about Perry's. I had the steak, it was excellent. somebody at my table ordered the Pork Chop. That was unreal. be prepared to get a huge amount of meat. I had a taste.. it was awesome

Reviewed January 16, 2014

The food is good, just not worth what Perry's think it is. $50 for a filet, and have to pay extra for sides and salads, not me. I liked this place 10 years ago, before they got so impressed with themselves.

1  Thank CECummings
Reviewed January 11, 2014

New Year's Eve meal at Perry's in NW Houston was very well planned with their two-hour windows and prix fixe menu. Just enough time to enjoy wine, a couple of bottles of champagne, and a full course meal over relaxing conversation with friends. Yes, it was a treat we would not experience every day, but the staff was great and did not rush the meal at all.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

So I show up without a reservation, my bad. To their credit they did seat us in the bar where no smoking was allowed but the food was so expensive! The dishes come with one or no sides which you can purchase separately. We purchased a potato dish that was twice baked? Looked fried and was slightly cold. Most dishes are in the over thirty to forty dollars range. Salmon was dry and all though came with a sauce was not more then about a couple of teaspoons worth. Overall I probably will not go back as I think Houston has better steakhouse for the price. Staff is very good.