“Fabulous food!”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille
Ranked #89 of 8,244 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Cross street: Seawolf
Description: Long considered one of the premier steakhouses in Texas, Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille has earned a faithful following by perfecting prime since 1979. With an award-winning menu and private dining rooms, Perry’s is perfect for any occasion large or small, casual or formal. And Social Hour offers half-price appetizers and specials on wines and martinis, or enjoy live entertainment evenings. At Perry’s, we believe your dining experience should always be Rare and Well Done!
Austin Texas
“Fabulous food!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My favorite place to eat in Houston! All food is good all the time and the servers are friendly and attentive. The pork chop is wonderful and the steaks the best! All salads are very good and the fried asparagus is great too. The White chocolate cheesecake is heaven and the ice ream ball with chocolate and nuts and a hot sauce is wonderful. The only areais that needs some attention is the interior. It is somewhat dated but still nice, just not as nice as the newer Perry's.

Visited March 2013

Houston, Texas
“Exellent food, great ambiance and fantastic service”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

One of the better restaurant experiences. Wide range of selections, great table settings, excellent ambiance. Continues to be go too restaurant with outstanding prices at lunch

Visited January 2013
Kemah, Texas
“I eat there often”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Sometimes I eat the pork chop, like the one in your picture. I like all their offerings, but tell the waiter or waitress to make sure the veggies are hot. They have a great, cheap Merlot. Super service. Super Clean. Maybe my favorite restaurant in Houston area. I like the central American restaurant in Galveston better. I think it is called Popos or something like that, but I don't go to the island very often.

Visited April 2013
Texas
“Pork chop and fried asparagus. The end!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant a few times and I always am left satisfied. The service is quick and persistent and the food is amazing. The appetizers that should not be missed is the fried asparagus and the beef carpaccio. I'm drooling just thinking about it. You will not be disappointed. I have had the bone in ribeye and the lamb chops, both are ridiculously delicious. However, if you want bang for your buck...don't miss the pork chop! Its wonderful smoked and honey glazed goodness is hard to compete with. It's also incredible moist and juicy! The best part is that it's a double chop, so it's huge!!! I love Perry's and I'm sure whatever you choose will be great. But, every time I order something and someone from the table gets the pork chop, when the food comes I get food envy and wish I would have ordered it! So save your self the envy and try it!

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pork Chop”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

There's nothing on the menu that can beat the pork chop. Nothing. I've not made it to a $.79 pork chop Friday, but I really want to.