“Staff is terribly rude.”

Arpi's Phoenicia Deli
Ranked #811 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Staff is terribly rude.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food looks great, and it taste delicious. The only reason, I'm not ever going back is the staff. I'ved been a customer for about a a year, and twice I've been mistreated by the staff. For example today...I nicely ask for my order. I hand over my credit card, and the check out lady asked me for my name. I responded nicely and she looks at her co-worker and asked..."where did she get that from." I was truely hurt, since my grandmother gave me my name, "yanet."

globeseeker007
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,141 helpful votes
“Good food and moderate prices”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We shopped at the grocery store and had lunch at the deli. The food here is very tasty and moderately priced. If you like Greek and Mediterranean food, this is the place for you. The deli also has a bakery that has some really good pastries. It's a great place to spend a couple of hours shopping and browsing.

• Visited February 2013
Tyler, Texas
“Nice !!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

As usual this place never dissappoints when it comes to Greek and Med food, We always have lunch here

Visited January 2013
Houston, TX
“Middle East Meets West”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is my favorite place to eat, never a disappointment. I love Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine and this deli has it all, the shawarma is my go to comfort food. Choices are plentiful and always fresh, and many healthy selections to please everyone. The thing I love the best about the deli is the atmosphere. While it is casual, warm, and comfortable the thing that impresses me the most is that it is blended. I have dined at other Middle Eastern places before feeling less than comfortable or even welcome. I find that off putting and sad. But here there is a mixed crowd of ethnicities happily enjoying great food together.

• Visited January 2013
Houston, Texas
“Like shopping there”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I love to shop there but not to dine coz it's expensive and not worth the money... one time we ordered sweet and it was old yukk