“They make the best fast food chicken sandwiches. Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #646 of 8,142 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“They make the best fast food chicken sandwiches. Yum!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've eaten here monthly and I love love the experience every time. They cater to good service. Other fast food places should mirror their example. for starters, when I go through the drive thru they are fast, curtious, and most importantly accurate with my order! It is at the window right as I pull up. I don't even have time to place my $$ back in my wallet.
When you dine inside, they provide servers who refresh your drinks and remove your trash and offer kids booster seats. The restrooms are clean and they have step stools for the kids. I love them. they make dining out with the kids and very good experience. This is by far my favorite fast food restaurant and they let their employees take Sunday off and they still manage to make money, can you imagine? :)
Food - is so good. Love the lemonade (squeezed fresh daily) and tea. Let me tell you the milk shakes are AMAZING! They taste like old fashioned ones you get from the drug store or diner. No one does chicken like they do.

Visited March 2014

Houston, Texas
“Take a break while children play”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Chick-fil-A is a perfect place to get a bite and take a break while children play in the indoor playground. They are always clean and bring your order to your table so no wait in line for your food. Also they usually have children events, look for the calendar in your closest location.

Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“Not the same as before”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I used to eat here almost daily, but it's been months since I went here. So, i ventured out yesterday to try it again and give them another chance. I don't know if it's the political damage (homophobic press) or just something about the management, but this place isn't the same. Perhaps they didn't do enough to reach out to the GLBT community after the initial damage... but there's just not the same taste or ambience at Chik-fil-a these days.

Visited November 2013
Houston, Texas
“Superb Service and Good Food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This establishment (chain) always offers superb polite service from all staff and hot generous food portions. I always enjoy grabbing a meal at the restraurant or to go, and have never been disappointed when selecting Chick-fil-A as my dining choice.

Visited October 2013
Sugar Land, Texas
“A Chickful Review”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Chick-fil-A is the only fast food restaurant that I enjoy. Their chicken salad is to die for. I like the Christian atmosphere and the fact that they honor the Sabbath.

Visited August 2013