“Awesome Awesome Place”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #667 of 8,183 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Big Spring, Texas
“Awesome Awesome Place”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I love this place. The people are 100% friendly and the food is awesome for your money. I could not find one thing bad to say about the service and the place is very very clean. What a Christian place to eat.

Visited July 2013

Houston, TX
“Love the chicken and biscuits”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The chicken nuggets in a biscuit are addicting. They taste too good to be from a place considered to be fast food.

Visited July 2013
Spring, Texas
“Good happy hour”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I came to try out the new and improved Bennigan's for happy hour the other day. The place was not very crowded at all. The majority of the people there seemed to be around the bar. Not very many tables were filled. We found a seat at the bar and proceeded to order. They have $2 margaritas there all day!!! What you say?? How can you pass that up? If you want it flavored, it's just a dollar more.

I went with the classic house margarita and my wife had a mango margarita. They were pretty good. You know they do not use quality tequila being the house rita, but it was not too bad and did not give me a headache. I ended up ordering 3 drinks total while we were there. They also serve food at the bar and we decided to try some chips and salsa. The chips were very good. Nice and crispy and you could tell they were fresh made. The salsa tasted like it was Pace picante sauce. Not very good. We also asked for some guacamole and it was pretty good. Not the best I have had, but better than the salsa.

Bartender was friendly and made small talk with everyone that was in the bar area. They are still working the kinks out of this place. I would recommend to everyone to wait a while before they come and visit. They were not selling some items while we were there because either they ran out of or did not have certain ingredients. The place has potential, but I would take a wait and see approach before returning to sample the full menu. If you want to come for happy hour though, I think you will be pleased. We had a good time while we were there.

• Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
“Great Food Selection”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hot, Good Food, little high in price, but a good place to have to visit...Good seating and fast service

Visited October 2012
London
“Don't bother”
Reviewed May 27, 2008

Restaurant and bar, part of the Bennigan's chain. Superficially looked good. Went for dinner early evening. Tatty furniture in desperate need of refurbishment, which lets itself down as Galleria is an excellent venue. Beer very good. Food only just average. Ribs good, steak just ok, baked potato had been re-heated. None of the food particularly hot. My wife had a pasta dish which she said was fine. All in all, bearing in mind what else there is in the area, don't bother.

1 Thank ianjamesLondon