“Consistently great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Qatar
“Consistently great food”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I love this place and every time I go to Florida I eat there at least once. I was delighted to be invited a Bonefish grill for dinner in Houston and it was every bit as good as my 'usual' in Orlando.
If I had to nit pick the only negative I would say is that I was shocked to find the mashed potatoes were of the instant variety. The chefs are obviously very capable and I was surprised they don't actually make their own mash but now that I know that they don't, I only every order the gratin potatoes which are great.

• Visited September 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The service was terrible and extremely slow! The Italian guy that served us was trying to be everybody's friend and his service was terrible. He would leave the table with drink orders and never put them in because he would start talking to another table and forget about your order. I would not go back just because of the possibility that we might get this Italian guy again.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Good Deal”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stumbled into Bonefish on a Wednesday evening and found the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer for $5. What a deal; total cost $16. We split the shrimp and each ordered a salad. There were over a dozen shrimp so we had plenty to eat. Their bread is very tasty. This was a first visit. We will be back.

• Visited September 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Busy restaurant, great service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nice busy restaurant, walking distance to Hilton Garden Inn, great quick service. Great bar area for pre-meal drinks. Kid friendly

Visited July 2013
Lajitas, Texas
“Pesto and Bread”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My meal started with a pesto in olive oil and bread and it was delicious. Then I have salmon with spinach, goat cheese and artichokes with fresh asparagus. This was so good and delicious. Had a house wine, since it was happy hour, and it was also delicious. Very convenient to the Hilton Garden Inn, within walking distance. Good location and good food and the staff were very friendly and knowledgable about Bonefish

• Visited June 2013