“Delicious, fresh, authentic!”

Add it.
Rasoi
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This place is new and delicious! I think this is the first indian place out this way so I was excited to try. I love indian food. I have had it in a few other countries that are known for their indian food and this place was wonderful. The cook comes to greet and discuss how his food is prepared. The naan was super fresh and there are many different ways he can prepare it for you. It's a bit pricier than other places but the atmosphere is nice and the server was on point. Happy hour 5-7 $3 beer, wine and wells.

1  Thank unmitigatedboor

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Run, do not walk, to the BEST Indian Lunch buffet ever. All homemade, in house. Amazing.
Lunch Buffet or Dinner Off the menu you cannot go wrong.
The Owner/Chef uses lots of his moms own recipes. It's the stuff your used to but with an authentic taste and twist which makes it unique in a very good way. The "standard" lunch buffet is way above standard.
Dinner off their very nice menu was excellent.
I ordered a ChutneySampler...all homemade Chutneys and pickles, served with Nan as a starter and was in heaven. It just gets better from there!
I've eaten Indian food all over the states as well as the UK and enjoy the cuisine very much~~Rasoi is worth a visit...again and again and again.

1  Thank Cab4Gam
Reviewed June 18, 2013

After more than a decade officing on the Northwest Freeway with no Indian restaurant for many miles, I was delighted when Rasoi opened a few months ago. I've now enjoyed the buffet lunch about a dozen times. The atmosphere is nice for a lunch setting, the service attentive, and I love the Chef (and his hairstyle, we both sport a pony tail!). Flavors are wonderful, there's a different dish almost every time I go, and I've enjoyed every morsel. Alas, if only the food warmers worked correctly. None of the food is ever hot, just luke warm. I'll have to come back for dinner and order off the menu - I'm sure it will be served piping hot!

2  Thank KaiKanani
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I've eaten at many Indian restaurants around town, many of them quite good, but today I found something wonderful at Rasoi; I found artistry. You can taste the love that Rasoi's cook weaves into every dish, paying meticulous attention to the marriage of spices in what proves to be a sensational dance of flavor, texture, and humility. As my food settled, I sat in a state of bliss. I have never before been so pleased with a restaurant experience, and that is exactly what you will get with Rasoi.

You do not just eat the food, you experience it. I had the pleasure of meeting the cook, who came to ask if the spice requested was satisfying (which it was). To quote him simply, "cooking is fun, you should enjoy it!" You can tell this man loves what he does with an undying passion to please people. He brings to the table a knowledge of and devotion to cooking.

I've eaten at many different Indian restaurants in town, but situated right off 290 at Tidwell, this place is unlike any other. If you love Indian food, you'll love it more. If you've never tried Indian food, this must be your introduction.

2  Thank benick
Reviewed April 28, 2013

India food no wonder they live longer this place nice quite last nite i was there the food was absolute delicious rooty minced lamb the spices i just recently was turned on to India food elsewhere and they all have one thing in common they are very friendly and the portions are huge its no wonder why my heath has turned around with this good food they cook its a little spicy if your not used to it but tell them mild and they will tone it down a bit they speak our language well they are true great cooks many can learn from, thanks for the great meal last nite.

2  Thank ticamax