“Pho with fresh herbs and sprouts and Tofu with lots of flavor”
Review of Pho Tan An

Pho Tan An
Ranked #1,075 of 8,312 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had a vegetarian dish with fried onions and Tofu and rice. It was served with a lime and salt and pepper dipping sauce. It was very flavorful and filling. Two others had different Pho and found it filling and tasty. Unless you are very hungry, go for the small. It is plenty for a meal. Tea variety was nice and very flavorful. Prices are very reasonable, service was very good, food prep surprisingly fast, and the place seemed clean. All in all we had a great meal.

1  Thank Candee V
There are newer reviews for Pho Tan An

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My son and I went Saturday for lunch and all I can say is that the food was awesome. Selene our server told us that her father prepare our meal.We had Pho Tai Chi (SOUP) with some extra cilanto , beans sprouts and lime slices. The soup was delicious!!!!. Also the Banh Mi Thit Noung.( French bread Sandwich with BBQ Pork, LOVE IT.Homemade food and very unexpensive. We will be back for sure.

2  Thank Maxula
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

The pho broth is so flavorful. Taste just like my grandma use to make at home. And the eggrolls actually have meat inside, not the ground up tofu stuff. I am definitely coming back and bringing friends.

1  Thank afprincess0406