“A touch of Paris in Houston!”

Etoile Cuisine et Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Etoile Cuisine et Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 8,451 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Post Oak Blvd.
Description: Visit Etoile Cuisine et Bar for an inviting, warm, European environment where fine French food is front and center. Chef Philippe offers a traditional and seasonal menu that changes to offer the freshest produce and ingredients available. Chef Philippe combines his native, regional fare and the idea of fresh, local ingredients with modern food concepts to create distinctive and delicious dishes.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We were in Houston last weekend and decided to give Etoile a try and we were very impressed (even my dad who is VERY hard to please). The service is outstanding as is the food. For starters we had the foie grans (terrific) and the lobster bisque. My sis really enjoyed the shop and I loved the foie gras. For mains 3 of us had the cog au vin which was Amazing and my dad had the fillet (which he devoured). Mom had the apple tart which didnt look like a traditional tart (and she did say she preferred the tarts in Paris-of course) but she did eat the whole thing (so I guess it was good :) )
Food was perfectly served and was piping hot which is a huge plus for us. All in all a great experience. Would definetly go back.

1  Thank parislover1224

Reviewed July 13, 2014

A French Restaurant in Uptown Park! Excellent service, inspired menu, and superb food. This is truly a gem in a city that generally does not appreciate French Cuisine. It is relatively small so make reservations.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Have been here many times, but never rated the restaurant, perhaps to keep others from going to it. It is my favorite restaurant. The chef owner, is always there, always seems to be in the kitchen. He always has traditional French offerings and then will always have special offerings, I have never had a bad meal there. Wait staff is very attentive and very experienced. Wine list is solid. It is elegant without being pretentious or snooty.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Took a customer to dinner here for the first time..great atmosphere, great service, great food, great wine list. Can't wait to go back! Had the Surf and turf special...short rib ravioli and scallops..Delicious

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Went with my wife for a nice romantic evening. We chose the chefs four-course selection. Overall, while it was a $250 tab for just the two of us, the food was phenomenal! Duck was hands down the best I've ever had!

1  Thank Jaywid