“Great Avacado Club Burger”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #3,811 of 8,399 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was my first visit. My mother and I loved the burgers. They were flavorful! I loved the sweet potato fries. Since we ordered to go, I ordered a root beer instead of a beer. It was good combination. The food was served quickly. We will return.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Smashburger has a lot of options when it comes to burgers and other food. While it is a restaurant chain, I have never been to one that I didn't like. The service is usually good, and the restaurant is kept clean as well.

Great burgers at a reasonable price.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

We went on the recommendation of a friend. First visit the burger was so salty I could not eat it. I loved the thin onion rings. When the on duty manager came by to ask about our meal, I gave him honest feedback. He said that next time I should order the burger without the spice they add. Second trip, I ordered the burger without salt or seasoning spices. The burger came out - still too salty. The onion rings were dripping grease and cold. I sent them back but by the time the second batch came out I was finished with the burger. Haven't been back since then. The date we went is ???? since it was soon after they opened in this location, so hopefully they have made some changes.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

One afternoon this past summer, my daughter (the one that thinks she KNOWS me) was telling me about a burger place in the new shopping center that made big ol' burgers like I make at home. She described onion rings stacked like a hay stack, and a hot and spicy burger that I just had to try. Now I'm not much into fast food, or even frozen foods, I cook full meals at home. One day, upon leaving our neighborhood H.E.B., I happened to glance across the street and and spotted the SmashBurger restaurant. I ordered the Spicy Baja half-pounder with an order of Haystack Onions and Veggiefrites. Now I will admit, the veggiefrites were not on my all-time favorite list of foods, but the Haystack was GREAT! (and I'm not an onion ring kinda' guy). The Baja burger was delicious and filling. Juicy, packed with all the fixins', and yes... it had a little KICK to it. I was glad I took a to-go menu home with me to pre-select for my next trip. When I initially walked into the restaurant, I was a bit hesitant as I tried to read the giant menu board on the wall, after a second or three of puzzlement, the counter person asked me if this was my first visit to SmashBurger. It was smooth sailing from there, as they walked me though the menu items and ordering process. Thanks to my to-go menu at home, I now walk in and order like a pro. The regular menu items are wonderful, but you have to try the CREATE YOUR OWN section, they will literally build you a MONSTER any way you want it.

3  Thank Pepperzonian