“OMG.”
Review of Treat Cupcakes

Treat Cupcakes
Ranked #10 of 94 Bakeries in Houston
Reviewed May 13, 2014

So. Amazingly. Delicious. Just go there. Just go and see for yourself. One piece of advice: Cookies & Cream Cupcake. Wait, no... Chocolate Lover's Cupcake. Wait, no... Just bring a lot of money and buy them all.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I was expecting an artificial after taste with the strawberry cupcake but I was pleasantly surprised when I found it had a real strawberry flavor and was very moist. A friend and I had coffee and the German chocolate cupcake at the outdoor seating. The GC was also very moist and the big mound of coconut and pecan topping was heavenly. The pecan pie cupcake and the red velvet cupcake were both quite dry but in all fairness we didn't eat them until the following day and I forgot to wrap them. My husband is very picky about the icing on red velvet, he declared this icing perfect, it had a great cream cheese flavor. The pecan pie cupcake had a surprise on the bottom, it looked and tasted like pecan pie filling. These were so good I have decided to order them for my husbands birthday party. Would love to see more fruit flavors on the menu.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Have been here several times, and the first time was mediocre. The next several were much better. The tiramisu really tastes like tiramisu and the brownie & cream was no joke and I fought for the last bite! I enjoying walking around The Vintage with one of these to much on. Will be back!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This place is awesome!! The variety is great and they all taste delicious!! But my favorite is the 24kt. It's carrot cake.

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

This place has the BEST cupcakes I've ever had. They have so many flavors and I have never been disappointed! Bring your stretchy jeans!