“Makes me a chicken convert”
Review of Super Chicken

Super Chicken
Ranked #624 of 8,378 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Super Chicken is your fresh, fast alternative to fast food. Our chicken is fresh, never frozen, and trimmed in house. We use proprietary marinades and spice blends to give you the juiciest, tastiest chicken, served grilled or fried! We also make all of our dressings and sauces in house. Super. Natural.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I found this place on my last week in Houston. I'm a beef eater and not a big fan of chicken but have been trying to add into my diet. This place turns me into a chicken fan. I had the tenders with the special sauce, sweet potato waffle fries, blackberry jasmine green tea, and a chocolate chip and oatmeal cranberry cookie. It came with a side of Cole slaw for $12. Fabulous! Every single thing tasted homemade. The tenders were moist with a crunchy coating. The special sauce is a pepper sauce and is a perfect dipping sauce. The waffle fries were crunchy with sea salt. Really a great find. It is only open for lunch and everything was piping hot.

1  Thank dartangen

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Tried this place for lunch today. Food was fantastic & the employees were all super friendly. We met Joseph as we were grabbing something to go for our co-workers. Very nice & explained their fresh & simple approach. Definitely recommend!!

1  Thank dhtown
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I love this place... home made honey mustard, and I'm in and out in no time at all with one of the best basket of chicken around town...

1  Thank Jesse S
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This place is great. There are really no great dining options close to my office in Greenspoint, so I look forward to coming here every Friday!

1  Thank ABS716
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Best on tenders and sandwiches, be careful how you order some salads thou I'm not a fan of chicken salads but these are pretty good. The cashiers are so nice the guy who takes the food out also the owner is weird the manager also but in a good way. I've totally recommended people to eat here.

1  Thank outforthebest