“This is a must for Houstonians as well as out of town visitors!”

Bayou City Bike Tours
Ranked #4 of 38 Tours in Houston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bayou City Bike Tours invites you join us in exploring the city we love. Houston is known for its gracious hospitality and laid-back personality, and there is no better way to see it than by bike! We offer two tours.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The is a must do fun outing for anyone.......young and old, Houstonians or visitors to the city all will enjoy the great tour with these very knowledgeable and personable tour guides. They are proud of Houston and all have served our country in the military (thank you for your service). They tailor the tour to the groups interests and know all the fun in spots that only locals would know about. Our tour guide, John, was as good as any historian I have heard and that includes the national park service guides at Gettysburg. Sign up. You won't regret it.

1  Thank Jane W

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had some guest in from Denmark, so we decided to tour around Houston because that how the Danes like to do it. We discovered this place and booked our trip. It was last minute on a Monday, but John our tour guide made it happen. I am a native Houstonian and it was great to hear so many positive things and history about the city at each stop/break. Nice bike trails and great views of the city and neighborhood streets. The really strange part was it started to rain so hard, John suggested we make a stop under cover and wait for the rain to stop. Those crazy Danes really didn't care, so John lead us into the rain over the next hour, still managing to stop at all the points, telling us facts and history, all while being rained on. Not a normal rain, but a huge Houston downpour! I don't thing John minded one bit either. I thought it was going to be a little crazy all wet, but we had a great time and had all sorts of people cheering on our group in the rain as we saw the city. I will do it again with my next guests and hope for less rain, but then again, it was even better wet!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Even though it was 95 degrees, we had a great time seeing all the houston we didn't know existed. Phil was a great guide, the biking was very pleasant for 2 people 54 years old, and we had a fabulous lunch at Hearsay. Looking forward to doing it again....the Pub crawl!!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Had excellent afternoon, I'm English so knew nothing of the area was looking for a cool way to explore Houston and this was perfect. Wasn't a intense physical work out and a great way to enjoy the weather. John mad Zachary lead us and had some excellent knowledge really friendly and helpful also. Gave us further advice on cool bars and restaurants it was a "awsome" trip. Thanks alot.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a group of 4 ride the Houston history bike tour. We loved it, the history was neat and being a native Houstonian I learned several things I never knew. I think it's a must for anybody who lives in our great city! Phil is a wonderful tour guide!