“Trip to Houston”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza
Ranked #14 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Over all I will recommend family and friends to stay in your property int he future. If you keep up with that excellency you will be number one in the industry. the employees in the restaurant were very nice and exceed all expectation during the breakfast and they assisted guests the way it should be.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn NW America Plaza twice this year and the customer service is AMAZING! I have been traveling at least 90% of the time since the beginning of the year and this hotel has the best customer service out of all of the places I have been. Employees like Kari, Angel, Scott, Marla, and Byron simply make it a joy to stay away from home. Anytime my travel plans require me to be in Houston, I will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn NW America Plaza. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed June 1, 2014

One of the best HGI's in the country. Service in the breakfast area was lacking on this trip, but that was unusual. First rate hotel overall, if you can stand all the road construction. It's a hidden gem. Highly recommend. Higher priced that most HGI's but you will understand why. TV/DirecTV combo is the best I have seen in a hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My day before check inn was not going as well as I would have wanted it to go but I was greeted by a smiling Kari at the front desk and brighten my entire day,her co workers Byron and Talyor were the icing on the cake as a team they made me fell warm and welcomed and insured a pleasant stay at the Hilton Garden.

Room Tip: suite are nice
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am a sales representative and needed a space for road show for the Houston area and wanted something off Hwy 290 and Beltway 8 area. The property was a great venue. Having done many meetings of all sizes I can say this was one of the best. The food, the staff and everyone we encountered were always friendly and willing to do whatever was asked. The front desk was extremely helpful to me on Tuesday evening when I need to get on-line and print out a UPS Label for an urgent shipment. It was a pleasure to work with Tiffany Thomas the Convention Manager and I would definitely use this venue again in the future.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I would like to commend the Convention Manger (Tiffany Thomas)Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW/America Plaza. I started off planning this event with Yasenia, (who was very helpful) but I have to say Tiffany made it all happened without a hitch. I appreciated how Tiffany and the staff she appointed (catering & Hostess) assisted me. My event went smooth there was plenty of food and drinks. Thanks to the hostess that set up the room and was there to assist with every request. We also spent the night. Our room was clean and Breakfast the next day was on point.
I would reccomend this hotel for Events & Lodging. It feels good to spend your money when you are recieving quality service

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'm an auditor, and I travel all the time. I was just in Houston on business. I'm basically there several times per year, and I'm always booked at the same hotel. This time, though, that hotel was supposedly booked, and so my office booked me at the Hilton Garden NW America Plaza location. Well... I say supposedly, because it turns out, my office actually mixed up the reservation, and I was indeed booked at my normal hotel. Oh boy! I actually had no reservation at the Hilton Garden, and my transportation had just left. At this point, it's late, and I'm not happy! ha. Not for long, though. This front desk girl, Aileen, was incredibly friendly and helpful. She actually got me a better rate than my office got for the other hotel. My office was happy. I suppose I do stay at Hilton Gardens sometimes in other cities, so I guess I have their diamond status. BOOM, upgrade! Saaweet! Aileen got me all set up. She helped me cancel my other hotel reservations, got me all set up in a really nice room, followed up to see if everything was alright. Very professional employee. Out of the ordinary, really. She even helped me get things set up with my office, so I can stay at this hotel when I travel to Houston, again. And, if the upgrade is available, when I come back, I get it again. Nice! I have to say, I stay in a lot of hotels, but this young lady really went above and beyond what most hotel employees do to help me. Great night's sleep. The hotel is really nice, very modern place. This is my new Houston hotel. I look forward to my next visit, and I'll definitely be booked at this hotel.