“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #11 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I would like to reconize two indivsuals at this Hotel who go out of there way to help customers. They are Angel Gonzales and Scott. They work the frnt desk at the Hilton Garden Inn in Houston, Texas. I have traveled the world and have never had the customer attention as I received at this Hotel. I'm a Platium member of Intercontential Hotels, Marriott Hotels, and will be switching to Hilton given the service I have received. This has become my favorite Hotel while in Houston, Texas.

Room Tip: Stay here once and you will come back for sure.
1 Thank Greg G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Korean first
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have been coming to this hotel for several months now on business and from the first time I arrived, I have been blown away by so many things. Starting with the decore. The earthy colors make this such a high class, welcoming atmosphere. The goodies in the lobby are great when you have traveled all day and just need a little snack. The restaurant has great food considering it's a hotel. Great breakfast in the morning. The rooms are roomy and have always been VERY clean and well put together. Everything is in it's place, all the way down to the tightly wrapped cord around the iron (now that's detail). But most of all the people in this hotel are the nicest folks around. From the front desk (Scott and Angel). Oh so welcoming and accommodating. They are the best ever! Madeline in the restaurant even remembered my ice water and coffee before i even asked - I hadn't been to the hotel in several weeks and she still remembered. EVERYONE smiles. EVERYONE is warm and no matter how many times to come to the lobby they speak to you. This hotel staff should be a template for all hotels. It's rare you see this kind of customer service. Just wonderful!!!! I wish I could remember more names and I would put them in this review. So I'll just say -- THE WHOLE STAFF deserves kudos. Great job. Once my business project is over I can actually say I will really miss coming to this place.

Room Tip: There aren't any bad rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Americas is one the best hotels in the area. If you want excellent service with a smile, this is the place to be. The rooms and large, clean and comfortable. The over-size window makes for an opened-airy feel. The bed and linen are extremely comfortable. I seep like a baby, actually I spend most of my time there. The food in the restaurant is fresh, cooked to order and delicious. I have already booked another upcoming stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Let me just say I am a weekly Business Traveler and I stay in a ton of different hotels (mostly large chains) and am always in search of one that sets themselves apart from all the others - so much so that its always my pick to stay there when I return to that particular town.
Well let me tell you that the Hilton Garden Inn Houston Northwest American Plaza is one of those places. My first stay here was almost a year ago and the minute I walked in the door a wonderful young lady named Kari treated me like I was their only customer. Kari had never met before but she treated me like I was Hilton's number one customer. I can't tell you the number of hotels I stay in where the front desk people don't even look up at you when they're checking you in - but not this Hilton.
I have sense had the pleasure to stay here a half of dozen times this year and want you to know the experience and treatment has been exactly the same as my first time - nothing has changed its still an awesome experience to stay here. The entire staff Kari, Megan, Selena, Angel, and Tori should all be commended for their Professionalism, Courtesy, and Friendliness that they show 100% of the time - EVERYTIME!
The rest of the facility is equally impressive and above standards too from the cafe, food service, and lounge to the cleanliness and comfortable rooms everything about this Hilton location is incredible.
The next time your in Houston I would strongly encourage you to give this location a try - I'm sure you'll feel the same way I do and find yourself returning here to stay over and over again!

And if by chance Hilton Management would ever come across this review I would hope you'd give this team a huge Thank you for the way they represent your chain of Hotels - it's exactly this treatment that has caused me to choose Hilton's now when I travel.

Best Regards!!

Room Tip: Give yourself enough time to eat breakfast in the morning they do an incredible job and when you'...
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Angel and the rest of the team at this hotel have provided outstanding service, hospitality and a feel at home environment. I highly recommend this hotel to others staying in the Houston area. I have recommended this hotel to several others.

• Stayed July 2013
Franklin, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I traveled to this hotel with a colleague for a business trip. We actually had a training at this hotel for out company, Drake Software. One young lady particularly stood out to me, her name was Daleela in the bar area. We had a few drinks and snacks from the bar and she was very pleasant and accomodating. Finding good service at hotels gets harder and harder but this young lady stood out with her eagerness to please and ability to make us feel at home. Thanks Daleela for a pleasant experience!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Wow - I was really impressed and quite pleased with this Hilton Garden Inn! The customer service was outstanding; the breakfast - delicious - and the cleanliness of my room and the hotel in general was top notch. I will not hesitate to book this property the next time I visit the Houston area.

• Stayed August 2013