“Great restaurant/bar service”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza
Ranked #14 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I traveled to this hotel with a colleague for a business trip. We actually had a training at this hotel for out company, Drake Software. One young lady particularly stood out to me, her name was Daleela in the bar area. We had a few drinks and snacks from the bar and she was very pleasant and accomodating. Finding good service at hotels gets harder and harder but this young lady stood out with her eagerness to please and ability to make us feel at home. Thanks Daleela for a pleasant experience!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Wow - I was really impressed and quite pleased with this Hilton Garden Inn! The customer service was outstanding; the breakfast - delicious - and the cleanliness of my room and the hotel in general was top notch. I will not hesitate to book this property the next time I visit the Houston area.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I am the Class President/Reunion Administrator for our class. This is our eighth planned reunion event. We had a "Mixer" with a DJ on Friday night with approx. 125 attendees and a Ballroom event with a band Saturday with approx. 200 attendees. I do believe we had 35 rooms booked.
Everyone involved with our weekend was fabulous. All in catering, and all aspects of support staff for our events could not have been more helpful. Many comments as to our best event to date. Thanks Theresa, Tiffany and Yesenia. We HIGHLY recommend your hotel and plan on working with all of you in the future. And I DO speak for our 800 some classmates in the Houston area. Gary Champ.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2013

From check in to check out, everyone at the front desk was very friendly. At check in, they had a little "goodie bag" for me and also made sure to say hello when I walked by. The room looked pretty new and very clean. There were also more tv stations available than I would expect. You may notice that it is next to the interstate but I never heard anything as it was nice and quiet at night. I would definitely recommend this location to others and would stay again.

1  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Value $$$, The overall service, cleanliness of room and bathroom, the location and size of room was great, along ample parking, a pool and gym. A buffet breakfast was included in our corporate rate, which was an added bonus when in a hurry.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 9, 2013

EVERYTIME I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of the Americas off of NW Freeway, I am NEVER disappointed. Today, Madeline...the young lady who worked the breakfast lounge was exceptional!!! She obviously loves what she does and it shows...always with a smile.:) Taylor and Byron at the front desk too are ALWAYS courteous, friendly and professional! Thanks again for such GREAT HOSPITALITY...it is APPRECIATED! See you again very soon. ~L.M. Houston, TX

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank lmsm1
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very impressed with everything about this Hilton Garden Inn. Very clean rooms, great ammentities. Food quality was very good and staff was friendly and helpful. I would receomend this Hilton Garden Inn to anyone traveling to the Houston area

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn