“This hotel and it's staff is ALWAYS AMAZING!!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza
Ranked #11 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed August 9, 2013

EVERYTIME I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of the Americas off of NW Freeway, I am NEVER disappointed. Today, Madeline...the young lady who worked the breakfast lounge was exceptional!!! She obviously loves what she does and it shows...always with a smile.:) Taylor and Byron at the front desk too are ALWAYS courteous, friendly and professional! Thanks again for such GREAT HOSPITALITY...it is APPRECIATED! See you again very soon. ~L.M. Houston, TX

1  Thank lmsm1

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very impressed with everything about this Hilton Garden Inn. Very clean rooms, great ammentities. Food quality was very good and staff was friendly and helpful. I would receomend this Hilton Garden Inn to anyone traveling to the Houston area

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our family of 5 with three kids between 9-13 stayed here last week while attending a family event in Houston . We truly enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was excellent, fresh ingredients and well prepared. Kids loved the swimming pool In the mist of heat. I used the business center for some conference calls for work . The staff were extremely helpful to make our stay enjoyable. Definitely will come back next time.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I wanted to take a moment to recognize Byron Diggs for his outstanding customer service.

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Houston June 24th - 28th. While there for our national sales meeting we enjoyed libations almost every night at the bar. As it happens one evening I forgot to pick up my receipt; a no no when it comes to doing an expense report a month later.

I contacted Hilton, specifically Byron approximately a month later, asking for a copy of the receipt of $66.50 for one of the evenings - essentially a needle in a hay stack. After several hours of searching, Byron was able to locate my receipt and emailed it to me post haste.

This really helped me out and will ensure I'm in compliance with our accounting department policies. Most people would have given up after a few minutes of searching, but I'm sure you know Byron is not most people. His tenacity and customer service is commendable and as a result every time I come back to the Houston area, when available, I will always stay with this particular property.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Trenton D
Reviewed August 4, 2013

daleela,lilianna,Taylor and bryon are a absolute pleasure to be around Taylor and bryon make the front desk a pleasure to walk past. Daleela and liliana are excellent waitress/bartenders lilana makes the best Long Island ice tea and my overall stay was piece full after all the bad things that happens through out this trip the made me feel like my trip wasn't a total waste just because they were so hospitable if you have the pleasure of dealing with these individuals your stay will be very pleasant. also Maryam did a excellent job with breakfast

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This hotel's staff understand customer service and how to make customers feel special. The check in was quick and easy. Everybody was very nice at check in and the hotel just had a new , hip feel with a lot of people in the area having fun and laughing. The staff is who sets the mood of the room and they did a great job! The hotel is nice and is in and up and coming area for business. I would recommend the hotel to anybody and very impressed with everything from check in, room service to check out. I travel weekly and this is one of the best I've stayed at in Hilton. Karis Angle did a great job and very much appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My family and I loved our stay at this hotel. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. It simply was the best hotel we have ever stayed at. I love the breakfast served every morning, the location was a little far from were we had to go but it was worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013