“Family Weekend Trip”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza
Ranked #9 of 517 Hotels in Houston
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The hotel was very nicely furnished in the lobby, rooms and dinning area. Friendly and considerate staff! And a well lit parking area in a nice part of town. We felt safe and comfortable. Thanks Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had a great stay at Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner was delightful and reasonably priced. Meagan (Front Desk Agent) was courteous and extremely helpful and informed on attractions and events in the surrounding area. I would encourage anyone visiting the NW region of Houston to give this hotel a shot.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I live on the road and nothing can make it more miserable like a bad hotel. This site is great. The entire staff is great! I tried it out and never went back to my home base. Rob, Gabe and Angel do an amazing job of taking care of your needs. The Garden Grill is the place to unwind. Liliana, Karen, and Irving make sure your drink stays full and your every need is met. Those three do an incredible job. I've stayed in them all and this place is it.

• Stayed: July 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The front desk staff and the restaurant staff were so warm and friendly. They were sincere while waiting on me and others around me. I can't wait to stay here again in November for another Houston More to Life Training.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We couldn't asked more to our stay in this hotel. The staff was the best, super helpful and friendly, made you fell like home. The hotel is great. the lobby is beautiful and I loved the room, spacious, super confortable, and the bathroom was great. I really liked the fitness room, had everything you can need for a perfect and complete workout (was able to do my fitness routine exactly as in my gym).
The breakfast was super great, and we have to thank specially the cookers, were super friendly and helpful, making our stay superb. If we come back to Houston someday, we'll definetly come back!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nu327
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I love this hotel. I never give excellent ratings for all categories in a review, but based upon my experience every time I stay here, that's all I can do. Whenever I have business in Houston, I stay here. Angel, the manager, is a great spokesperson for the hotel and he appears to keep everything running smoothly and top notch. His employees are always cheerful and very helpful for the guests. You know Angel must be good with his employees as well as his guests to the hotel because it's always the same employees every time I stay. He obviously hires great people and he makes them feel rewarded for a good job and they stay. The consistently good service by these employees is very welcome by the guests. If you are fortunate to have Paulina be behind the counter when you check in, you'll just know your stay will be pleasant. She has a permanent smile, is just naturally pleasant, and provides excellent service. She always greets me as a close friend when I check in or after a long day of work. Stay after stay, this hotel never disappoints. I highly recommend it when in Houston.

1  Thank T J P
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The attention to detail at this Hilton property is amazing. Both management and staff are there for your every need, and they are enthusiastic on all levels of service and dedication. The More To Life Weekend experience was enhanced and made more meaningful by the work and dedication of all who were on the team, and the hotel management and staff being spot on at every level, made our work successful on an epic level. Thanks again Hilton Garden Inn for an amazing Weekend experience, that I will never forget...

1  Thank Terry B