“Fun place to relax”
Review of Bar Boheme

Bar Boheme
Ranked #632 of 8,207 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A Montrose hideaway, Bar Boheme is a pure reflection of owner Morgan Holleman's travels around the world. An eclectic wine selection, full bar with craft cocktails and beer, Bar Boheme also serves delicious food to go with your choice of libation. You'll feel worlds away with our famous Vietnamese fries and handcrafted Korean Barbacoa pizza! Our beautifully refurbished historical building is surrounded by a 6,000 square foot garden adorned with Shona stone sculptures from Zimbabwe and open for patrons to explore. Inside, authentic steel frame windows, original brick walls, cozy couches, and antique light fixtures from Germany, France, and England grace the space with a subtle old world vibe. From an intimate date night to a casual outing with close friends, Bar Boheme is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the evening together. Join us for our Saturday and Sunday Brunch, featuring live DJs and an all-day happy hour on Sunday and Monday. You won't want to miss our Drag Brunch the last Sunday of every month. Come to Bar Boheme and discover Houston's best bar!
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Fun place to relax”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great cocktails(though a bit pricey) I love their frozen mojitos! Innovative pizzas and other bar snacks as well. Lots of fans make even the outdoor seating tolerable even in the Houston heat.

• Visited May 2014

Houston
“Awesome cafe for food & drinks”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This cafe looks small from the street but once inside it just grows. Quite a spread for a cafe. Small and large sitting areas made for two or 10. The bar is neat and cozy with a small side room for sofa sitting.

The drink list is interesting, I tried the blue orange margarita which is very tasty. Not sweet. I also, ordered a Boheimian classic mojito, very refreshing and can be addicting.

To repeat myself the food menu is also interesting. I ordered a marash pepperoni pizza which was outstanding. Can't wait to get back to try a couple of new drinks, as well as food choices. I was told that the fries are really really good.

Quite an assortment of folks that all seem to be enjoying the atmosphere, libations and food selection.

• Visited June 2014
Houston, Texas
“Awesome ambiance, cocktails and food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is really a cool place to hang out. Has got a very laid back kind of feel. The cocktails are awesome, esp. the ones with ginger and mint. They also have awesome food. Love the spivy vietnamese fries and the super-thin pizzas

• Visited April 2014
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Really lovely staff and good atmosphere”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We visited for lunch on the Saturday afternoon of a weekend long Hen/Batchelorette Party - the staff were really nice and friendly, food was great and the frozen mojitos are to die for. We probably got a bit loud but we didnt bother anyone as far as I can tell and the folks working were happy to have fun with us. Excellent atmosphere and a tip for any girls thinking of visiting - use the middle toilet! It's amazing.

• Visited April 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Horrible Handling of credit card”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

In the best of circumstances, this bar would have been fine, as the drinks were good and the service was adequate.

But as they gave my credit card to the wrong individual upon closing out his tab (I'm female with a non-masculine name), I believe this bar deserves a low grade. Yes, it was st. Patrick's day, but the bar was not busy, which is what drew my friends and me in the first place.

I had to cancel my credit card in the midst of a cross-country move, which is an Inconvenience that could easily have been avoided with proper attention and care shown by the bartenders during a non-busy time. If you choose to go here (and there are many alternatives in the area), I would pay cash, as nothing is worth 45 minutes on the phone with your credit card company at 2 am.