“Super Enviroment for MLS Dynamo”

BBVA Compass Stadium
Ranked #51 of 293 things to do in Houston
Medina, OH
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Super Enviroment for MLS Dynamo”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great venue for the MLS team the Houston Dynamo! Went to the 2014 season opener on March 8 and saw a great match against the New England Revolution. Seats were great, the fans were fantastic and of course a Dynamo victory!

I would recommend this if looking for a change of pace when visiting Houston.

Visited March 2014

Syracuse, New York
3 attraction reviews
“First MLS Game”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

It was my first MLS game. My dad and brother a huge soccer fans. The stadium is really cool and even though our seats were high up, we could see everything & the game was very exciting! I had a really good time. We didn't have any of the concessions, so I can't speak to that, but overall a good and fun experience!

Visited May 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Nice stadium....bad concessions”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Been here a couple of times for football games. Great seating close to the action. Great for soccer but lousy for football. Sun was a killer with very little air circulation.

Concessions are horrible. Both visits for me really bad. Service is slow and not much of a selection. Cold pizza and burned hotdogs not to tasty. Next time I will eat elsewhere.

Visited November 2013
Sugar Land, Texas
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“The Stadium was great but the concessions had alot to be desired!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went to the game on Sunday Oct. 20th and our seats were good. The concessions were the thing I had the problem with. I have never seen employees so slow in my life. There were huge lines at every concession stand and it took forever to get anything. Then I was looking to buy some cotton candy for my granddaughter at half time, sad to say there was nobody selling cotton candy but if I had wanted beer there were plenty of employees walking around selling beer. But when we walked into the stadium we saw people selling cotton candy everywhere. In closing go for the game mot for the concessions.

Visited October 2013
Crockett, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dynamo Lost But Stadium a Winner!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Do yourself a favor and load up the minivan and take the fam to BBVA Compass Stadium for a Dynamo match! It's a great place to watch soccer, not a bad seat in the entire place. Food pretty good, lots of walking room in the corridors, restrooms adequate and numerous, place just has a good feel about it. I couldn't find much to complain about, other than a short wait while the parking lots cleared, although nothing compared to trying to get away from Reliant Stadium. Soccer is a lot of fun, check it out, I think you will be impressed with this facility.

Visited October 2013