“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We don't have Saltgrass in Ohio and this was a pleasant surprise. We ate here several times and I usually had the sirloin and once had chicken. Very good and never a wait when we were there. The bread is excellent.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

.....but leave off the honey butter (the only thing we dislike about Saltgrass) and bring regular butter instead. The food is consistently well-prepared. My husband loves their baked potato soup. We've eaten at Saltgrass for many years and have always been pleased. Great "steakhouse" decor. Very good menu. Waitstaff always pleasant. Comfortable atmosphere in which to dine.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

When I arrived in Spring, in September 2010, my dear friends invited me to go with them to eat in a nice restaurant. My joy was great beacause that offered the possibility to eat American food for the first time. The place was nice and, we all enjoyed that beautiful evening of a warmly autumn. I did not know what to choose from the menu which is large with a lot of type of food. So finally I chose a beef steak with a potatoe and sour cream. When I saw what huge potatoe I received I laughed a lot. I started to eat but the steak was with too much blood, so I asked to be grilled better. When they bring me back I laughed again a lot, because I had also a new huge potatoe to eat again, even the first one I did not the time to eat all. Good beef steak! Nice and specific atmosphere there. I felt very good and enjoyed at maximum the evening. So if you come in that area, go and eat at the Saltgrass Steak and you will enjoy!!!

1  Thank SafirAlbastru
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Whenever we want a steak we go to this Saltgrass Steak House. The food is wonderful and the service can't be beat. We just went this past week and had our steaks and enjoyed a pumpkin cheesecake for dessert! The piece of cheesecake is huge too! You just can't go wrong with this place! love love love!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have eaten at several different locations. I went to this location for a business lunch. The staff was friendly and attentive. The food was average. My steak was a slightly overcooked (I had ordered medium but received medium-well). It dried it out some. The grilled shrimp was good but a little small. This is a Landry's chain restaurant so I normally expect better food. I'll go back and hope for better food next go-around.